Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolution Solution

Everyone makes New Year's resolutions, because it's the one promise you don't feel guilty about when you break it. I've made tons of resolutions over the years, and one topped the list each time: lose weight. In 2008, I didn't make that resolution, and I've lost nearly fifty pounds. I'm healthier than I have been in years.

So while I made a resolution a few days ago to turn in my work before the deadline and keep my editors from going prematurely gray, 2009 may be the year of the anti-resolution for me. Either way, I'll try to be nicer to both of my wonderful editors.

As for goals, I intend to keep losing weight. Writing more and selling more are in the mix, too. And hey, if there's some peace, love and happiness, throw that in the cart as well.

Happy New Year, everyone!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Wow, congratulations on your weight loss! Good luck being nicer to your editors, hehe, and the rest of your resolutions. :)